American Cinema Bizarre Street Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cinema Bizarre Rocks!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Best Hair?
Strify
What other music do you like? I_vote_lcap20%What other music do you like? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Kiro
What other music do you like? I_vote_lcap30%What other music do you like? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Shin
What other music do you like? I_vote_lcap10%What other music do you like? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Luminor
What other music do you like? I_vote_lcap0%What other music do you like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yu
What other music do you like? I_vote_lcap20%What other music do you like? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
To hard to decide....
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

What other music do you like?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LoverToKiro
Advid Rocker
LoverToKiro

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-23

What other music do you like? Empty
PostSubject: What other music do you like?   What other music do you like? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:21 am

I like Lady Gaga, TAT, T.A.T.U, Within Temptation.

These are my major favs, the list can go on forever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cherrichik
Advid Rocker

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What other music do you like?   What other music do you like? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:49 am

I listen to pretty much EVERYTHING from bit pop, to techno, to country...but thats just me man, i have a crazy love to music. I really love Fetts Brot, McFly, Johnny Reid the list can go on for years and years... im also terrible at spelling, so bands that i listen to constantly i cant even remember half the time.
Back to top Go down
Screammyangel
crazed fan
Screammyangel

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What other music do you like?   What other music do you like? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:08 am

Everything...
Rock-Alternative,glam,gothic,japanese,emo
Metal-Symphonic,Nu
Visual Key,80's,pop,ethno,electro,ambient,a bit of r'n'b,New Wave,90's...
Top Fave:
Cinema Bizarre,Nightwish,Panik(Nevada Tan) and Lovex.I love:
Tarja Turunen,t.A.t.U,Kra,Depeche Mode,Duran Duran,Amy W.,Bullet For My Valentine,Type O negative,Cradle Of Filth,The Gazette,Lafee,Rihanna(just a few songs),Within Temptation,Him,Linkin Park,Green Day,System of a down,Eurovision song contest songs,Laka,Negative(Serbian band,nor Finnish) etc.

I can also listen to some r'n'b and pop performers:
Madonna,Britney,Rihanna,PCD...but I don't listen it too often.
Back to top Go down
http://cinemabizarresr.soglam.net
sandra
Advid Rocker
sandra

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What other music do you like?   What other music do you like? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:40 am

LoverToKiro wrote:
I like Lady Gaga, TAT, T.A.T.U, Within Temptation.

These are my major favs, the list can go on forever! Very Happy

cherrichik wrote:
I listen to pretty much EVERYTHING from bit pop, to techno, to country...but thats just me man, i have a crazy love to music. I really love Fetts Brot, McFly, Johnny Reid the list can go on for years and years... im also terrible at spelling, so bands that i listen to constantly i cant even remember half the time.

Same here!!!
I listen pretty much of everything too!!!Just canīt live without music!!I even go to sleep with music!! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other music do you like?   What other music do you like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What other music do you like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Cinema Bizarre Street Team :: Off topic-
Jump to: