American Cinema Bizarre Street Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cinema Bizarre Rocks!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Best Hair?
Strify
Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. I_vote_lcap20%Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Kiro
Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. I_vote_lcap30%Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Shin
Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. I_vote_lcap10%Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Luminor
Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. I_vote_lcap0%Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yu
Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. I_vote_lcap20%Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
To hard to decide....
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Admin
Mastermind

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums.   Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:28 pm

Share it here.
Back to top Go down
http://americancinemabizarre.webs.com
Screammyangel
crazed fan
Screammyangel

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums.   Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:14 am

I think that this forum needs a huge change.
Take a look at my forum and tell me if you like it,if you do,I'll help you with building yours.
http://cinemabizarresr.soglam.net/forum.htm

I have a request,i want you to change a lil bit this forum,forum categories and topics.There is a such fun things and options you can put on forumotion.Forumotion is the best,cause you can put the bb codes ,widgets etc.
I think you don't have the portal ,too.Well,we'll change it.
With this,sorry,I don't want to add you some critics but help you with the forum on the way I think it should work.
Back to top Go down
http://cinemabizarresr.soglam.net

Do you have a request? Either for the site or the forums.
Page 1 of 1