American Cinema Bizarre Street Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cinema Bizarre Rocks!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Best Hair?
Strify
Rules for Forums I_vote_lcap20%Rules for Forums I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Kiro
Rules for Forums I_vote_lcap30%Rules for Forums I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Shin
Rules for Forums I_vote_lcap10%Rules for Forums I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Luminor
Rules for Forums I_vote_lcap0%Rules for Forums I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yu
 20% [ 2 ]
To hard to decide....
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Rules for Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Admin
Mastermind

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Rules for Forums Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Forums   Rules for Forums Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:51 pm

Please be decent and try to follow these rules, now that is topic is up and everyone can read it noone will have an excuse for their behavior.

Rules:

• No sexual or graphic content. We all know how some of the members of Cinema Bizarre are very open with their sex life. This does not mean you can talk about it here. Do it some place else. We have young members on the site, keep that in mind for all you older girls and boys. Anyone not following this rule will be banned for 2 months, if they do it again it is a permenat ban, so just don't do it.

• Try to be civial. That means no picking random fights with members, or being rude for no reason. If I or a moderator sees any of this going on, the topic will be locked and the people involed will be warned.

• Keep the bad language to a minimum. I will let you guys curse in German, but no English and keep it to a minimum, don't curse just because you can. If this rule gets abused I will change it so that there is no cursing allowed at all. Understand?

• NO SPAMMING!!! Anyone caught spamming just to raise their rank, or just to do it will be banned. No Exceptions! each post you make must have a reason or response to it. Not just random babble.

That is all for now, but check back every once and a while, I may change, add, or delete a rule.
Back to top Go down
http://americancinemabizarre.webs.com

Rules for Forums
Page 1 of 1